Monday, June 25, 2012

Beware of the scammers!!!


Scams Alert!!!

Recently I have decided to become a guest shopper or secret shopper due to lack of work hoping to generate some revenue since finding a real 9 to 5 job has been unbelievably difficult. This is a person that takes job assignments from retail stores to shop inside their stores, then reports how they rate the service and/or product. This morning I received an email warning me of a scam that I’d like to share withe you.
We’re happy you have joined ShadowShopper and look forward to helping you get paid to eat and shop. This is an important announcement about a scam that has snagged a lot of people.
We have received reports from various sources that an individual, group of individuals or business is posing as ShadowShopper and sending substantial checks in the mail along with a letter with the ShadowShopper logo on it. They ask you to cash the check, then send them a fee for “providing you with work.”
ShadowShopper is NOT sending out these letters or checks. They are completely false (the checks will bounce) and you will be out any money you send them.
Here is one example of this scam:
Check Amount: $2,650.00
Address: 340 SQ Ave
Vancouver, BC V5K 1P3
Phone: (604) 338-1597

Again, this is a scam. Do not send them any money.
This is just some valuable F.Y.I.
If you have something that you would like for me to share with my readers please click the link above where my name is highlighted within this post and I will review your information and post what you've shared with me to my audience.

No comments: